MDJ A-MA-BAIE is a place of development and reconciliation for youth ages 12-17 who come from different cultures. MDJ favorites and promotes education in adapting to different cultures.
- To give the youth a sense of belonging
- Offer the possibility to get out of feeling isolated and allow the youth feel a part of something
- Offer the youth tutorial programs to facilitate integration to school
- Favorites cultural exchange
- Answer the youths needs by activities and preventative education (socially and academically)
- Have the youth develop a sense of independence
- Offer and educate youth of the different sevices available to them in the community