A+ is a program which provides a quiet environment for your child, with qualified tutors, in order for them to receive the help they need to achieve and excel their academic goals. This offers your child the ability to complete and understand their schoolwork in all subjects; math, english, science, french, history and geography.
Condition for A+, student must be:
- 12-17 years of age
- a member at the MDJ
- respect the rules at MDJ
- present at MDJ the start of each session
- work silently
For more information click here
- To form a group of 7 to 10 students with the goal to become independent and improve academically.
- Equip and allow the children to face the requirements that school demands.
- Offer the children the necessary tools (properly organizing their time between work and social activities), and an atmosphere favourable to learning. The youth are surrounded in a way that all conditions are in the best interest... to succeed.
- Help the students to understand and maintain the academic lessons they have learned.
- Prevent the drop out rates from increasing
- Improve their self-esteem
- Motivate them to succeed and take the necessary steps to achieve their goals
A session consists of:
- The session starts off with a snack and time for discussion
- Verification of the agenda to see the homework which must be done
- Answer question individually
- Give each student individual time after answering their question
- Verify the schoolwork and help correct the mistakes
- Constant supervison
- At the end of the session we will confirm with the children the work they still have to do, what they have to review and havethem help clean up
- Finally we will make sure they leave safely
Only 60$ per year
Tuesday to Thursday: 17h 30 - 19h 30